Lean Healthcare Green Belt
Is an Online Lean Green Belt the right solution for me?
Online Green Belt Certification offers tremendous value and is the perfect fit for those who are looking for a cost effective solution and who prefer (or require) the flexibility to learn and earn their designation in a remote/virtual fashion.
Immediate employer benefits of this program are that processes become more efficient, streamlined, and cost effective within a short period of time.
Online Lean Green Belt Program Benefits:
- Cost Effective- To support budget constraints.
- Time Saving- Learn Anytime, Anywhere, plus remote coaching around your schedule
- Expert One on One Coaching/Mentoring- Individual support from Senior Lean Consultants
- Consistent Content- Parallels Lean Advisors’ on-site training and implementation ensuring consistency across all organization levels.
- Flexible and Easy to access, use and learn- No technical knowledge required.
- Improved Learning- Concepts explained in clear, common language, with graphics, photos and video clips.
- Individuals set own pace – Increasing success rate and content retention.
- Manage Learning Outcomes- Administration access to participants lists, progress charts, scores.
What is Online Lean Green Belt Certification?
The Online Green Belt level of Certification is the virtual/remote version of our On-Site Green Belt Program.
Using our e-learning courses combined with remote one-on- one Coaching from one of our Senior Consultants, an Online Green Belt Certification will provide individuals with both the knowledge and demontrated capabilities to assume greater responsibility to lead Lean business process improvement initiatives and promote effective cultural change.
This certification is ideal for organizations requiring individuals to possess the knowledge and expertise to lead Lean Value Stream Transformations. Individuals earn a valuable credential to enrich their contribution in an organization and gain credibility with not only the senior leaders, but also with their peers and subordinates.
What is involved in an Online Green Belt Certification Program?
An Online Green Belt is divided into two distinct Phases. Online Training and followed by Individual Coaching/ Mentoring through a Value Stream Project, chosen by the participant.
To Achieve Online Green Belt Certification, participants must complete/demonstrate the following:
Phase 1: Online Lean Theory / Concepts Training Courses
Completion of all 6 Online Courses with a minimum 80% academic score
- Introduction to Lean Course
- Value Stream Mapping Course
- 5S Workplace Organization
- Mistake Proofing
- Kaizen Events
- Achieving Flow
Phase 2: Virtual Coaching/Mentoring Lean Practical Application & Certification
Participants will select a Value Stream Project within their organization and work one on one with their Lean Coach to apply and demonstrate the following competencies:
- Value Stream Charter document to define scope of work and expectations
- Value Stream Map
- a Current State Map,
- a Future State Map,
- an Implementation Plan
- Kaizen Charters for each Kaizen as per the plan
- Completed Kaizens with documented results
- Ability to liaise with senior leadership team
- Ability to influence staff at all levels
Call for pricing as it is dependent on volume and project scope.
Contact Us for more information: email@example.com or +1 (613) 382-1583