Lean Healthcare Yellow Belt
What is a Lean Healthcare Yellow Belt?
A Lean Healthcare Yellow Belt is an individual with broad training in the major Lean Healthcare principles, techniques, and tools.
The Lean Healthcare Yellow Belt is well qualified to participate and contribute as a full member of a Lean Kaizen improvement team, and to contribute in a lean work environment. Upon completion of the Lean Healthcare Yellow Belt Program, you will have the capacity and confidence to demonstrate leadership skills and to mentor and assist other team members who have less Lean training and knowledge.
Who should enroll in the Yellow Belt program?
These online courses are intended for all staff including managers, technologists, patient care workers, support staff, administration and trainers who require comprehensive initial training in Lean to prepare them to contribute in a Lean process workplace.
The Lean Healthcare Yellow Belt Training is a flexible program that offers you the opportunity to learn online at your own pace. Upon successful completion, you will receive a Lean Healthcare Yellow Belt Certificate and a full academic achievement transcript listing your marks for each of your completed courses.
Online Lean Yellow Belt Program Benefits:
- Cost Effective: To support budget constraints
- Relevant: Tailored to Healthcare Organizations
- Time Saving: Learn anytime, anywhere, work around your schedule
- Consistent Interactive Content: Deliver consistent lean training across your organization
- Flexible and Easy to access, use, and learn: No technical knowledge required
- Improved Learning: Concepts explained in clear, common language with graphics
- Individuals set their own pace: Increasing success rate and content retention
What is involved in an Online Yellow Belt Certification Program?
- Six courses that form the core Lean fundamentals and tools/techniques of a Lean Healthcare practice
- A minimum academic mastery level of 80% achieved on all assessment testing
- Introduction to Lean Concepts
- Value Stream Mapping
- Kaizen Events
- 5S Workplace Organization
- Mistake Proofing
- Achieving Flow
Each course is approximately 1-1.5 hrs in length and participants will have access to complete these courses for a period of 12 months.
Call for pricing as it is dependent on volume and project scope
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (613) 382-1583